Subject: RE: Reporting obligation, e-cigarettes
From: "Camilleri Mario F at Health Regulation" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "Vella Joanne F at Health Regulation" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Tabak" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Sikkerhedsstyrelsen Hovedpostkasse \(SIK" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Valvira tupakka" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,ΚΛΕΙΣΙΑΡΗ ΒΑΓΙΑ <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "info tpd" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "dati" <[email-masked]>, "NTAKD" <[email-masked]>, "MS Ministere-Sante
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 11:26:14 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Subsidiary Legislation 315.10 Manufacture, Presentation and Sale of Tobacco 
And Related Products Regulations ELI Link: eli/sl/315.10 
<https://legislation.mt/eli/sl/315.10>  provides in Article 18(7)(a) that 
Manufacturers  and  importers  of  electronic cigarettes  and refill 
containers shall annually submit to the Superintendent: (a) comprehensive 
data on sales volumes, by brand name and type of the product.

The above information can be uploaded via the EU common entry gate (EU-CEG) 
<http://ec.europa.eu/health/euceg/>  under the subheading “Product 
Presentations”.

In case of technical difficulties with the EU-CEG, please contact

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
(include a ‘print screen’ of the window where the problem appears in your 
message)

For general matters related to the functioning of the EU-CEG, please contact
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

We trust that the information above addresses your query, however we remain 
available for any further information or clarifications.

Kind regards,

Regards,

Mario Camilleri
Executive Environmental Health Practitioner
Environmental Health
Department for Health Regulation

t +356 213343168  e  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]
 <http://www.gov.mt/> www.gov.mt  |   <http://www.publicservice.gov.mt/> 
www.publicservice.gov.mt  |   <https://www.facebook.com/servizzpubbliku> 
fb.com/servizzpubbliku

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this 
e-mail

MINISTRY FOR HEALTH AND ACTIVE AGEING

CONTINENTAL BUSINESS CENTRE, TREJQA TAL- FERROVIJA,
SANTA VENERA, MALTA

From: Marzena Leks <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, 25 January 2024 14:50
To: Tabak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Sikkerhedsstyrelsen Hovedpostkasse 
(SIK) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; TA Info <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Valvira tupakka <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; ΚΛΕΙΣΙΑΡΗ ΒΑΓΙΑ <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; info tpd <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; dati <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; NTAKD <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
MS Ministere-Sante <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tonna Clive J at MAFA-OPS 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
EUCEG <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; Tabakslijsten <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Reporting obligation, e-cigarettes

CAUTION: This email originated from OUTSIDE the Government Email 
Infrastructure. DO NOT CLICK LINKS or OPEN attachments unless you recognise 
the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to ask you to answer the question whether your country has an 
annual obligation to report the sales of e-cigarettes? If so, in what form 
should the report be sent?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

 <http://symetricus.com/>

dr Marzena Leks

Specjalista ds. Kart Charakterystyki

Symetricus Spółka z o.o.

M +48 534 121 504

E  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Plac Wolności 4, 40-078 Katowice

 <http://www.symetricus.com/> www.symetricus.com

 <http://aromakingsklep.pl/>

 <https://www.instagram.com/aromaking_official/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/AromaKingPL/>

 <https://www.tiktok.com/%40aroma_king.pl>

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally 
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient 
of this email you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. If 
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately 
and delete the email. Views or opinions in this email are solely those of 
the author. Unencrypted Internet communications are not secure and the 
sender does not accept responsibility for interception of this message by 
third parties. This communication is not intended to form a binding contract 
unless expressly indicated to the contrary and properly authorized. The 
recipient should scan this email and any attachments for the presence of 
viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any viruses transmitted in this 
email.